- Personal data on the Portal may be collected through the following actions:
- information provided in forms posted on the Portal,
- information collected automatically when using the Portal, i.e.:
- information automatically recorded in server and Portal logs, such as.
- IP address, the page request sent by the user, the date and time of the request,
- Browser type, browser language, device data, operating system type,
- "cookies" - small text files sent by the Portal to your device
- user visiting the Portal (e.g., computer, smartphone).
3. Information collected by automated means is used for the following purposes:
- Administration of servers and the Portal,
- To ensure the security and protection of data and the Portal,
- To ensure the provision of certain services to the user,
- Adaptation of the Portal to the needs of users,
- creation of viewing statistics for the Portal's subpages,
- maintaining the user's session (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the Login and Password
4 on each sub-page of the website.Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Ensuring that the Portal's sites work properly in the user's browser,
- To facilitate the user's use of the Portal and customize it to the user's needs,
- To remember individual user settings and preferences,
- to create Portal statistics to learn about user expectations and to develop the Portal to make it easier to reach the most frequently searched information (e.g., by analyzing search engine queries).
5. Web browsers usually allow "cookies" to be stored on the user's device by default.
6. Dedicated "cookies" set by templates:
- used to remember preferences for selecting the type of events in the news calendar (culture, science, conference, lecture, competition),
- used to remember preferences for font size, contrast (contrast, text-size),
- used in voting systems.
7. You have the option to configure your own web browser to completely or partially disable the storage of "cookies" on your device. Disabling the storage of "cookies" may result in some features of the Portal not working properly. How to block "cookies" files:
- You can decide whether or not to save cookies in your browser settings.
- In Firefox: Options > Privacy
- In Chrome browser: Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings
- In the Opera browser: Preferences > Advanced > Cookies.
- In each browser the "cookies" settings are set separately.
10. When processing data, PJAIT complies with data protection legislation, including the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the so-called RODO).
12.Users have the right to request personal data from the controller:
- Access to their personal data,
- their rectification,
- restrictions on their processing,
- transfer of data to another data controller,
- to lodge an objection.
13.You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.
14.Information and contact details for personal data:
- the administrator of the personal data is the Polish-Japanese Academy of Technology
computer in Warsaw, 86 Koszykowa Street, 02-008 Warsaw.
- Contact information for the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The administrator of the personal data is
Polsko-Japońska Akademia Technik
Komputerowych in Warsaw 86 Koszykowa St.,
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com