During semester break students had numerous trips abroad. In this case we publish some links to the recommendations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (related to the trips to some countries)
And the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate
World Health Organization (WHO) offers advice that can help to reduce the risk of being infected.
- Avoid close contact with people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- If you are coughing or sneezing, use paper tissues. Then throw them away after use and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care immediately. If you have been abroad, tell the doctor about it.
- Avoid markets with animals or unprocessed meat.
- Do not eat raw meat, dairy products, or products of unknown origin.