The portfolio includes:
Drawing - preferred format 100x70 cm (sample of drawings)
- human figure from nature – format minimum 50x70 cm, minimum 5 works;
- still life – minimum 5 works;
- other forms (the number of works depends on your choice).
Painting (sample of paintings)
- landscape – any technique on paper or cardboard (format minimum 50x70 cm; minimum 5 works)
- still life – any technique on paper or cardboard (format minimum 50x70 cm; minimum 5 works)
- other forms (the number of works depends on your choice)
Photography (sample of photos)
- colour or black-and-white – portrait, landscape, composition, report, etc. (minimum 10 prints, A5 format or bigger). Additionally, we accept photos in the digital version.
The interview seeks to verify the candidate’s knowledge of:
More information about the admission process, required documents, terms of exams you can find below the link.