Master degree programme at the Faculty of Information Technology of Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology is developed to address the core topics of software development. Its main goal is to provide graduates with practical skills and competencies demanded by the job market.
Requirements for candidates
Our offer is targeted to candidates who already possess knowledge and skills envisaged for the 1st cycle (undergraduate) studies, i.e.:
- Mastery of at least one general-purpose programming language,
- The ability to use integrated programming environment, libraries and programming frameworks,
- Knowledge of mathematical analysis, algebra, geometry, discrete mathematics and statistical data analysis to the extent which is necessary for participation in engineering projects in IT,
- The knowledge of construction and operation of computer networks,
- The knowledge of designing and implementing relational databases,
- The knowledge of selected methodology of software development,
- The knowledge of creating and using technical documentation of a simple information system,
- The skill of drawing specifications of models used for analysing and design of information systems,
- The ability to cooperate and communicate in a team-based project,
- The skill of public presentation of results of individual or team work,
- The skills of effective time management and self-study.
A candidate whose previous education did not provide him or her with the above mentioned skills and knowledge can choose a 4-semester course, with the first semester reserved for doing the lacking 1 st cycle courses.
Find out more: